星期三, 二月 20, 2008

8.10可能叫 Intrepid Ibex !!

While I haven't seen an official annoucement concerning the name of
Ubuntu 8.10, I did recently receive my nomination to be included as
part of UDS-Intrepid, the next Ubuntu Developer Summit in Prague Czech
Republic. As I can't attend due to family reasons, I noticed the link
for the next summit is up already.

See http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-Intrepid and also the Launchpad Spec page.

It appears the next Ubuntu, is the Intrepid Ibex. Congrats team on
the new release name

――�Updated ―-

For some reason I didn't get the email Mark sent out, it was linked in
the comments and also sent out a part of JOno's blog post.

Anwways it looks like the key focus this time around will be
connecting to the internet and staying online no matter where you are
at.

--
gao stone
***************************************
ubuntu, humanity to others!
Say "Yes" to OPEN SOURCE!
***************************************

没有评论: